Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Table of Weblinks 2005 April

One day, I'll have all this information in a database driven website. But until then, blogging is the easiest and fastest way for me to put the information on the internet. I do realize that this isn't the most convienent form for users so I will also try to keep a summary table of the weblinks so that people can get a quick overview of the sites I have covered.

SP-spontaneous problems
CO-coaching information
TB-team building resources
SB-skill building resources
ST-state website
CR-creativity resources




SiteSPCOTBSBSTCR

Arizona Odyssey of the Mind
yyy y
Creative Problem Solversy y
Improv Games Collection y y

Index to Group Activities, Games, Exercises & Initiatives
y

Maine Adventures in Creativity
yy y

Odyssey World
y

Robert Alan Black's Creativity Challenges
yy y
Spirit of Chicagoy
Top 10 Creative Rules of Thumb y y
Virginia Odyssey of the Mindyy y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home